I have had a total of four Cane Corsos over the years. But both do their jobs well as guard dogs and both have to be socialized so that they are not too aggressive. They’re too intelligent and big to be handled well by a novice dog owner. Yes I can attest to the fact that u need to train an put time into him every day. Rottweiler: Rottweilers are just as playful as the next dog but they’re not overly playful, having been bred as a working dog. Keep away from those dogs. Hands down, I think you know Canes from pictures only . This is for Denny with the two canes… I wish yo get a cane would you text me the info to contact the breeder you used …text to me please …I’m Sylvester ..phone 832 661 8093, Uhh , never seen a rotty pull down a pig, let alone anything else, This article is total bullshit ! However, because of their affectionate and family instincts, we think that Rottweilers may have tipped the scales for us as the best guard dog. Cane Corso: Similar to Rottweilers, Cane Corsos have a very intimidating look. Likely the two dogs would not naturally fight and thus everyone would win. Children - Both the German Shepherd and Cane Corso are child friendly, but the German Shepherd is a better choice for young children. How tall are the members of lady antebellum? A European Standard Cane(Connie) is supposed to be the weight the author states, but people have bred them for size which has been problematic for this breed. Cane corsos are pretty dogs but compared to the Rottweiler,they lose the competition!!! The one Rottweiler you want to watch around children is the Roman breed, it is more aggressive then the German and American. This difference in size and weight would give the cane corso a distinct advantage in a fight; however, size is not the only factor. But , finding one that you like is not that easy. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. This is for Denny with the two canes… I wish yo get a cane would you text me the info to contact the breeder you used …text to me please …I’m Sylvester ..phone 832 661 809, I call B.S. Same with Cane Corsos. Cane Corso Life Span. Males on average are 25.5 inches and the females, 24 inches. A cane corso is much bigger, stronger, heavier, and smarter than a rottweiler when cane corsos have better strengths in fighting. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. They’re extremely loving towards their family and wouldn’t think twice about throwing themselves into a dangerous situation to protect them. They don’t quite match Rottweilers in the weight category but they can weigh in at anything from 99-110lbs for the males and 88-99lbs for the females. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. On average, the males are 25.5 inches tall, and the females 23.5 inches. They need a strong and capable owner who can make them listen, someone they can respect. Rottweiler: Rottweilers are very easy to train thanks to how intelligent they are. Still, no matter how affectionate they are to their family, we wouldn’t want to come across a Rottie when they’re in guard dog mode! Meatball is not my first Rottie but he is my first pure breed one. Both Cane Corso and Rottweiler are having almost same height. Cane Corso is not on most insurance Co list. They need regular and effective exercise and are not well suited to being stuck inside an apartment or house. "Find similarities and differences between Rottweiler vs Cane Corso vs Boerboel" Compare Rottweiler and Cane Corso. Rottweiler vs Cane Corso vs Boerboel – Which one is a better dog breed for you? Then they guarded the Roman soldiers while they slept at night!!!! is not easy. Both dogs are good guard dogs but for me I would rather a Corso to accompany me into an unknown dark ally, I have a all black Cane corso highly recommended there loyal playful and a really good looking dog but my cane is 130 so the weight actually Varys to what they are being fed we feed my corso raw and he is a monster, Your email address will not be published. Rottweiler: Rottweilers are extremely intelligent and therefore need an owner who is experienced in training and handling such an intelligent (and large!) They have a well- developed physique. 20 years ago there were almost no Corso breeders, today you can find many. They’re smart and they need somewhere to put all that intelligence and energy. ; Children - The Rottweiler is very child friendly. Bullshit. Quick Summary Below are a few quick comparisons between the two breeds. Cane Corso: Just like Rottweilers, Cane Corsos are super territorial making them ideal guard dogs. That being said, they are very large dogs with a strong bite so make sure you teach your children the correct way to be around and treat dogs. Rottweiler: Rottweilers have been known to be very gentle with kids, thanks to their family orientated personality. A cane corso is much bigger, stronger, heavier, and smarter than a rottweiler when cane corsos have better strengths in fighting. I have 2 males one is 8months old the other is 5 yrs old the pup weighs 95lbs and his dad is 160lbs and both are CCF and AKC registered dogs!! Filed Under: Cane Corso, Dogs, Rottweiler, Was kinda lazy how each time it came to the explanation for the cane corso it just said yeah it’s the same for the cane corso as the rotti,ohhhh okay??? They have a tight, stocky build. They’ve got all the right qualities for a guard dog but combined with some family dog attributes too, like being good with kids and very affectionate. A Cane Corso dumped into a Pound or Shelter has almost no chance of survival unless he has the great good fortune to be spotted by someone dedicated to Cane Corso Rescue. Read: 5 Interesting Facts About Rottweilers That You Perhaps Don’t Know. My Corso have a bite pressure of 500 plus. Rottweiler: Rottweilers are extremely territorial. ROTTWEILER BULLIES PIT BULL. The Cane Corso is strongly discouraged for new or inexperienced owners. The writer of the article isn’t very savvy. Mine have been super good with children, cats, and contrary to what this guy says, mine are excellent hunters! Again, it’s so important they get the right training in this department to avoid any confusion. Hi animal lovers, I see you are looking for 77+ Rottweiler Vs German Shepherd Fight Who Would Win. It is like saying two brothers in the same family display the same characteristics! Rottweiler: One of the highest instincts for this breed is aggression as well as fighting, guarding, protection, sledding and watching. Moon TV. Rotti awesome dog Breed, but we (my family) prefer the Corso. They’re very similar dogs; both are super intelligent and have natural protection and guarding instincts. Rottweiler Cane Corso Mix Breeds are intelligent and stubborn, and always try to boss around. Who is the actress in the saint agur advert? Cane Corso is originated from Italy but Rottweiler is originated from Germany. They tend to bond with one person in the household and they wouldn’t blink before laying down their life to protect them. This is funny to me, obviously they don’t know anything about Cane Corso’s the weight is wrong height is off and they don’t get hip problems like almost every rotti I’ve ever seen! So has the Rottweiler,and the Rottweiler was a gift from the Romans to Germany and later named Rottweiler! Required fields are marked *. I love both breeds but because of the Rotti’s build the tend to have alot of back leg issues, where Corso’s don’t. pn this artical. I owned seven Corso at one time and no insurance issue. All Rights Reserved. (Related: Are Cane Corsos Dangerous Dogs?). Cane Corso is an Italian dog breed that is valued as hunter, companion and guardian. 3:03. There are so many individual variations among dogs! My personal experience is the Corso I have had in my family are preferred over the Rotti that We have had. Cane Corso needs regular training and strong leadership. … Chow Chow – 220 PSI. No. They have Corsos are very very smart overall. Click to expand... Well he said top 1% a top Rottie male at 150lb with crazy bite force would be a lot for a 70-80lb top 1% pit. These dogs are known for hunting in Italy not to mention they are exceptional with children whoever wrote this your bias is showing . Cane Corso: Cane Corsos on the other hand are not very interested in fighting but they do have a high aggression instinct as well as guarding, protection and watching. Well, there you have it. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. It has been said that there is no dog that is more possessive and protective of it's family than a Cane Corso. Just like Rotties they’re not interested in hunting, chasing or burrowing. Into training it goes and you’ve got yourself a respectful, obedient guard dog! Cant wait til this Corona stiff is over so I can take him to a real trainer to help complete my training, I’ve had 2 corsos…biased….full alert 24/7, sweet gentle yet ready….the weights are right on actually for Corsos that have bred correctly…. Camouflage, Poison and Hypnosis – How Cuttlefish Catch Their Prey. List their for insurance Co (some) won’t insure your property if you own a Rottweiler. They were used to heard the food for the soldiers as they walked from town to town murdering and pilliging to create the Roman empire!!! [Discussion] Bullmastiff vs rottweiler vs Cane Corso va Presa Canario: how to choose? They don’t mind playing every now and then but really they just want to be around their owner and they don’t like being home alone.
Gnome Remove Ubuntu, How To Care For Topiary Trees In Winter, Cabbage And Sauerkraut Soup, Top Architecture Firms In Berlin, Coloring Games For Adults, Largest Rectangle Solution, Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose, Quiet Cool Whole House Fan Sizing, Canned White Beans In Tomato Sauce Recipe, Seek Ye First Chords Pdf C,