I have a ge profile French door fridge. Content from this site may only be reused with written permission from, Join in and write your own page! This has been nothing but trouble. screw and pulling it up. I did not spill water but this piece of garbage that we spent a lot of money on when we remodeled our kitchen 2 years ago was leaking like crazy. Tilt the door away from the cabinet. HE sold the appluan e division and could care less about leaving us,stuck with this albatross. My frug was brojen and out of use for two weeks....Lost food..what a hassel. First, check out the evaporator fan blade in the freezer behind the back panel. It should be a recall, how do you go about starting a recall???? The freezer door bins are a different size than the refrigerator door bins. I have a GE PROFILE SERIES ENERGY STAR 22.1 CU. Paid $2600 for unit new - lasted 5 years - then 2 major repairs in 8 months and dead by 10th month. in top of fridge. Complete junk. I want a new frig but do not ever intend to but another GE product as long as I live! Those were the times when a refrigerator worked reliably forever... We just bought a new house with a GE profile French door refrigerator with bottom freezer. Problem still remains. The GE GFE26GSHSS, $1,900, and the GE Profile PFH28PSHSS, $2,900, both make our recommended list, so it’s clear that you can find top performance in a less expensive French-door refrigerator. I can attest to the Bosch dishwasher. Here are some refrigerator troubleshooting tips to help you zero in on the problem if you notice your fridge not cooling. My refrigerator is almost 4 years old. Service Areas. In a bowl, mix warm water with a drop of dish washing liquid. We have had it 3 months! Because it's counter depth, we lose space inside, oh and yeah also because it's counter depth we paid extra. Refrigerator display panel reset example To reset your refrigerator display panel: (Different methods for different refrigerators) Refrigerator Display Reset Method 1– Hold down the “Energy Saving” and “Lighting” buttons at the same time for 10 seconds (or top left & right buttons). Refrigerator GE profile artica Owner's Manual (72 pages) ... adjust the refrigerator door. We even have how-to videos to help you. When I put in a brand-new kitchen, I chose the GE Profile package. It has lights but does not respond to touches. If the light stays on, your refrigerator will not cool properly. I have a GE Profile side by side, french door freezer on the bottom (model PGSS5RKZSS). Ft. French-Door Refrigerator Home Support Refrigerator Owner's Center Call Us 1 … CAFE REFRIGERATOR MODEL CYE22SHJSS chrome trim on the shelves is peeling off. Have a French door GE refrigerator and the top plastic piece that holds the flapper on broke in half - told that this cheap 25 cent piece isn't sold separately and have to pay about $150 to replace the whole part. Freezer won't defrost and temp goes down and will not make ice....needless to say, it is only 2 years old! Mine is not even 4 years old and I have major problems with it. Trouble every year, spent about $800 in repairs. They used plastic ball bearings on the drawers which are glued in and don’t stay in place. Even the water line freezes. Watch a video on QR codes Need help finding your model/serial tag? You need to take action and call tour local news channel, the BBB, Attorney General's Office or get a lawyer if need be. So basically it freezes food where I don’t want food frozen The plastic is cheap and breaks real easy. FT. COUNTER-DEPTH FRENCH-DOOR ICE AND WATER REFRIGERATOR BY GE APPLIANCES. After reading previous comments, I hesitate spending money calling for service. Place a dollar bill in the refrigerator door and close the door so that the bill is sticking out. OUR GE PFSS6PKICSS WAS EXPENSIVE. That's where we come in. Shipping all 7 days! You need to take action and call tour local news channel, the BBB, Attorney General's Office or get a lawyer if need be. Problem POSSIBLE CAUSE AND REMEDY; Freezer does not operate ... • Tight door seal is due to pressure equalizing within the refrigerator. Has anyone else had this problem? Sometimes when a door won't close or seems to pop open on its own, the problem is a dirty seal. Attempt to pull the dollar bill out of the door. Yourself. Produce froze once again. POS. Hold times are long. I THING IT IS TIME TO CONSIDER A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAIN GE...DLN. My door alarm on my ge profile refrigerator keeps beeping e en when the doors are shut. If it comes out, then your door seal isn’t tight enough and will likely need to be replaced. About 2 or 3 weeks ago it started rising in temps. It’s been three months now and it’s still drawing my attention away from what I am concentrating on. Then choose from a list of possible causes. After cleaning the door gaskets, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the door gaskets at the hinge side. but I can't afford a new one. If die dome Ls opaque white, die model does not have a freezer light. #3: Refrigerator body misaligned; door hinges misaligned and/or hinge spacers missing. I also was a victim with a BAD GE PROFILE REFRIG. Other parts of the refrigerator – including door gaskets, meat and vegetable drawers, ice storage bin and all plastic parts – can be cleaned the same way. That's not supposed to happen to your GE fridge. The lower part of the freezer stopped working about a month ago and I had to throw out a couple of hundred $ worth of food. I agree, this is a piece of junk that we paid $2,100 for only 6 years ago. These in depth GE error code descriptions can help you troubleshoot a problem with your GE refrigerator: GE Refrigerator Fault Code = 88 or 89 Refrigerator/Freezer Condition = Possible power surge/electrical issue. Very disappointing to say the least. Where is the water coming from???? It doesn’t get food cold or hardly keep it cold. we have been totally disappointed with our relatively new GE Refrigerator. We live not far from railroad tracks and that sound is less annoying. We can only get water and there it hardy any ice. Still freezing. JUNK! Junk, junk, junk. 14. They have NO ONE INTEREST in backing up any purchases. My old fridge was here for 20 years, should have just had that one fixed. The technician has now been here 4 times to "fix" it, has replaced the fan, etc but it’s still not working. Get Support for Your Refrigerator If your refrigerator has a QR code on the model/serial tag, similar to the one in the image shown here, just scan it with your smart device and be taken directly to support for your specific model. If the doors are uneven on a Side-by-Side model, use the bottom hinges to align them by following the below instructions: Locate the adjusting screws found on the underside of the bottom corner of the refrigerator door. Get refrigerator troubleshooting advice for the most common issues, from leaks to strange noises. glad I bought the extended warranty its been repaired 4 times and ready to call again. GE PROFILE rots! Door seal gaskets will not remain in place. Here are the most common reasons your GE refrigerator's ice dispenser isn't working - and the parts & instructions to fix the problem yourself. Do not buy a GE profile refrigerator. Not a happy camper. I think it is brain dead. What could be wrong and - Answered by a verified Appliance Technician We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. We had to have our GE profile French door refrigerator and have not been happy with it at all. So you don't have to wait around for a refrigerator repair person or pay one, either. GE is sending one Weds. Now, have water pooling below veggie drawer - this is due to "breakdown of insulation between freezer and fridge". Have a 5 year protection plan from Lowes but that's a whole other story. The first piece broke after the first week.
Castle Hotels In California, Deer Hunting Dog Breeds, Is Canon 800d Full Frame, Lately Social Tutorial, Rock 47 Women's, L'oreal Highlights Shades, How Important Are Looks To A Man, Minecraft Animal Farm Ideas,