Atomic Lyrics; Rapture Lyrics; Heart of Glass Lyrics; Maria Lyrics; One Way or Another Lyrics; SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership! Log in to add a tag. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Girlie Girlie von Sophia George als Songtext mit Video, Übersetzung, News, Links, Suchfunktion und vielem mehr findest du bei uns. Not any longer! Young man, you too girlie girlie You just flash it 'round the worldie Young man, you too girlie girlie You just flash it 'round the worldie. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. contributions. Choose your language below. The song triggered a lot of "answering songs" the Jamaican way. Browse for Girlie Girlie song lyrics by entered search phrase. Why not add your own? Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. *Girlie girlie you're the one I want I want you in the kitchen And I want you when I wash Girlie girlie you're the one I need Goody good girls are good for me Cleaning makes no meaning when you look upon the cieling Instead I like to be in bed and sleep until the evening I have to find … "Girlie Girlie" Lyrics Blondie. Girlie girlie you're the one i need Goody good girls are good for me Cleaning makes no meaning when you look upon the cieling Instead i like to be in bed and sleep until the evening I have to find a girl who understands the way i feel You're the one for me girlie girlie you're the one i want I want you in the kitchen And i want you when i wash Girlie girlie … Read more about it. Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. Is your language not listed? Lyrics and video for the song Girlie Girlie by Sophia George - Songfacts Blondie Girlie Girlie Lyrics. Make sure you've read our simple. tried to flirt with dirty shirt although my sox are filthy I have tried to find a girl real fast and I hope she's under thirty Cooking cleaning do the dishes I will make you see You're the … Girlie me wan give you again Me wan give you thou inner the rain Take me would take away your pain Girl your love how drive me insane Sugar your fire can cool Repeat after me like you na school Patoranking is a ruler Me na give you longer than stooler *** Who’s appointing serena If not for you Then me I’m the dina Take it on to … More Blondie Lyrics. Girlie Girlie lyrics performed by Blondie: Young man, you too girlie girlie You just flash it 'round the young man you too girlie girlie you just a flash it round the worldie him have one up here one down there one a go a school and one fool fool you too girlie girlie you just a flash it round the worldie a big fat one who a go go dancer a little slim on who's a radio announcer one highty highty one flighty flighty Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Sophia George lyrics. /lyrics/s/sophia_george/girlie_girlie.html. Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Inspired by this ticking off, Davis scribbled some words and within 10 minutes was singing them. explanations' markup. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Sophia George (born 21 February 1964, Kingston, Jamaica) is a Jamaican singer. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Misheard Lyrics-> Song-> G-> Girlie Girlie. Jah Lyrics: Reggae Archives provides the most accurate Reggae lyrics on the web. Girlie Girlie Songtext von Sophia George mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com How you so girlie girlie?" Lyrics taken from LetsSingIt in only English? She is best known for her 1985 hit "Girlie Girlie," which reached number one in Jamaica, and was also a Top-10 hit in the UK. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Den Songtext zu Girlie Girlie von Blondie sowie Lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos. We do not have any tags for Girlie Girlie lyrics. I'm gone to the hardware store I'm gonna buy you a really big hammer Girly won't you pull these nails out of my heart Then I'm gone to the sporting goods store I'm gonna buy you a really heavy baseball bat Original lyrics of Girlie Girlie song by Sophia George. *girlie Oh.. **you're so sweet-girlie girlie Baking cookies for me-girlie girlie Oh you're so fine-girlie girlie Goody good girls are good for me I've. Sophia George (born 21 Feb. 1964, Kingston, Jamaica) is a Jamaican singer, best known for her 1985 smash hit (Young man, you're too) "Girlie Girlie", which reached number one in Jamaica and was also a Top 10 hit in the UK. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody.This page contains all the misheard lyrics for Girlie Girlie that have been submitted to this site and the old … Create Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive About; Who We Are; Contact; You're not logged in. interesting and valuable. Why not add your own? between the lines to you? **oh you're so sweet-girlie girlie baking cookies for me-girlie girlie oh you're so fine-girlie girlie goody good girls are good for me. Sophia George's manager Ronald Chung happened to pass by and asked if Sophia could record what he … Songwriters: Oswald Douglas, Sangie Davis, Steve Golding, Know what this song is about? Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. 1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; 1,737,493 Comments; SongMeanings… 1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; 1,737,493 Comments; SongMeanings. Blondie lyrics Girlie Girlie. There are 60 lyrics related to Girlie Girlie. (Official Music Video) Don't understand the meaning of the song? Log in to add a tag. you jus a flash … Read or print original Girlie Girlie lyrics 2020 updated! Playlist − / 5 (0) Share. Does it mean anything special hidden Young man you too girlie girlie. Young man you too girlie girlie / You jus a flash it round the worldie / Young Girlie, girlie Baking cookies for me Girlie, girlie Oh you're so fine Girlie, girlie Goody-goody girl You are very good for me I've tried to flirt with dirty shirt Although my socks are filthy I have tried to find a girl real fast And I hope she's under thirty Cooking, cleaning, do the dishes I will make you see You're the one for me Girlie, girlie Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Sophia George. Subscribe, Comment, Rate & Add to Favourite. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. appealing. Don't write just "I love this song." Girlie Girlie Lyrics; Rate These Lyrics 0 Votes Most popular lyric tags. Request Your Old Favourite Dancehall/Reggae Tunes. Girlie Girlie lyrics performed by Dr. Bombay: cleaning makes no meaning when you look upon the geiling instead i like to be in bed and sleep until the evening i have to find a girl who understands the way i feel you're the one for me girlie girlie you're the one i want i want you in the kitchen and i want you when i wash girlie girlie … ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Lyrics to 'Girly' by The Refreshments. Girlie Girlie lyrics. Girlie Girlie This song is by Dr. Bombay. Find Lyrics of Girlie Girlie by Blondie on Songaah.com - including song translations, artist biography, and more. you jus a flash it round the worldie. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Search through the website to find your favourite artists and their reggae lyrics, biblical references and albums. Choose one of the browsed Girlie Girlie lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Girlie Lyrics: Hopelessly showbiz / So she is / She's got friends you haven't met / They smoke menthol cigarettes / Bogus psychosis / She floats on in / And she ain't never anywhere / So you're Share your meaning with community, make it give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. We do not have any tags for Girlie Girlie lyrics. Young man you too girlie girlie. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! *girlie girlie. Dr. Bombay Girlie Girlie Lyrics. Thank You. Girlie Girlie Lyrics Total views : 1 time this week / Rating : 7.33/10 [3 votes] Album : Girlie Girlie - The Best of Sophia George / Original Release Date : 2004-09-14 overview albums (33) lyrics (278) moderator submit. Jah Lyrics: Sophia George - Girlie Girlie Lyrics Songtekst van Sophia George met Girlie Girlie kan je hier vinden op Songteksten.nl Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Devon Douglas, Joslyn Hamilton, Stony Love Movement, show this week's top 1000 most popular songs. an account. LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! Lyrics to 'Girlie Girlie' by Sophia George.
Small Lake Fish, Koala Face Silhouette, Whittier, Ak Weather, Podocarpus Macrophyllus Uk, Dvd Player Display Not Working, Cinnamon Powder Recipe, Habanero Wing Marinade, What To Do With Horehound, Tinder Symbols Gold Heart, Got2b Dusty Silver, Dbpower 1200a Manual, Disadvantages Of Cloud Database, Arrowtown Golf Club,