Hotel in Downtown Louisville, Louisville (0.1 miles from Louisville Slugger Museum Factory) Ideally situated in Louisville, Homewood Suites By Hilton Louisville Downtown provides air-conditioned rooms, a shared lounge and barbecue facilities. The room was big and the decor was fabulous. Louisville Slugger Museum and KFC Yum Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Muhammad Ali … Located next to the Fourth St. Live! and KFC Yum Center. 400 South 2nd Street, Louisville, KY 40202. Please enter a valid email address. Room was clean n comfortable. It was nice to have warm breakfast choices along with cold. "The hotel staff was friendly, helpful, and provided great service. 21c Museum Hotel Louisville: The 21c Museum Hotel Louisville is an in demand 4-Star hotel located approx. I loved the walk-in closet. Very clean Attentive staff Excellent accommodations They even came up with a way to offer free... Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, enjoyed having coffee in the room and having a good... We loved our stay!! Wonderful breakfast. Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Louisville on Tripadvisor: Find 27,433 traveller reviews, 25,488 candid photos, and prices for 200 hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory in Louisville… There was lime-infused water in the lobby. It was clean, comfortable and the breakfast was great!! Hotel suite was nice and spacious, with a fabulous view of the river, but the room and bathroom needed an update. Don't expect good customer service here. Brand new, very well appointed, great restaurant, nice architecture, decent room. It'll be a short drive from the front door of your hotel to Louisville Slugger Museum if you choose to stay at one of the 21 possibilities that are nearby. The wall was dirty, and the remote control was sticky. Louisville Travel Resources. Hotels that are so unique and beautiful that you do not want to leave your room. - $25 per night pet fee, or $100 per visit if you stay longer than 4 nights. - allows pets up to 25 pounds - $60 per stay pet fee. We will definitely be back. Wotif - It's Aussie for Travel. "The hotel was nice and clean, and the employees were friendly. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Cancel free on most hotels. Located 3 minutes’ walk from Kentucky International Convention Center, this hotel features an indoor pool and tennis courts. Louisville,. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. lovely breakfast in a very pleasant setting. We speak English and 43 other languages. Easy check-in and checkout. ,HI;6388-SDF,SB;MGSDF-SDF,HG;LOUDT-SDF,TQ;7058-SDF,HY;SDFRL-SDF,MC;SDFLM-SDF,CY;SDFDT-SDF,ES;26986-SDF,HH;08276-SDF,OM;LOUDT-SDF,EO;KY149-SDF,AK;SDFAK-SDF,AL;4031-SDF,OX;SDFOX-SDF,GI;46235-SDF,FN;SDFFD-SDF,XV;SDFSD-SDF,HX;KY140-SDF,PH;SDFBH-SDF,RC;SDFGJ-SDF,SI;3115-SDF,HT;SDFLM-SDF,FN;SDFJF-SDF,AR;SDFAC-SDF,TO;SDFVN-SDF,RD;2498-SDF,QI;KY109-SDF,CC;KY340-SDF,DI;24673-SDF,OZ;14673-SDF, Address: 800 West Main Street, Louisville, KY 40202. Browse from &HotelNumbers Russell Hotels with candid photos, genuine reviews, location maps & more. Big Savings and low prices on Louisville Slugger Museum, Louisville, Kentucky. The only negative was that the checkout clerk didn't thank me for staying. 0.5 miles from Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory #6 Best Value of 427 places to stay in Louisville “The Louisville Marriott Downtown is an overall good hotel, with a parking garage conveniently attached to the hotel building. Shuttle service was waiting. Featuring a restaurant, fitness center, bar and free WiFi, Hilton Garden Inn Elizabethtown is located in Elizabethtown, 6 miles from Elizabethtown City Park and 4.2 miles from Hardin County History... Look at other options. Don't stay here. I highly recommend staying here. "Close to the U. of L. campus. Chat live or call 1-800-454-3743 any time for help booking your hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum. Collect 10 nights get 1 free* If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit KFC Yum Center and Fourth Street Live!. Find out more about Aloft Louisville Downtown's convenient features, such as free Wi-Fi, pet-friendly amenities and a location near the Louisville Slugger Museum. The room was nice, clean, and quiet, and had everything I needed. It was dirty, run-down, and overpriced. Error: Offering a free transfer service to and from Louisville International Airport and a heated indoor pool, this Kentucky hotel is 6 minutes’ drive from Six Flags amusement park. Hotel in Downtown Louisville, Louisville The only issue was that the people in the room next door slammed the door loudly late at night and early in the morning. and KFC Yum Center. Great place to stay other than the shuttle issue. Book online now or call 24/7 toll-free. The quality, service, and hospitality weren't at the same level as other Hamptons we've stayed in, which were cleaner and offered better Covid sanitation procedures. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. "The hotel was clean, and the staff was nice. Don't stay here. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Located in Louisville's West Main Historic District neighborhood, 21c Museum Hotel Louisville - MGallery is in the city center and near the airport. If you want to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Fourth Street Live! - allows dogs only up to 40 pounds - no pet fee. Book online for instant Confirmation and 24/7 Live Support! Located off Interstate 64, this Louisville hotel is 13 miles from Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky Derby. "We got 2 rooms next to each other instead of adjoining rooms. We weren't given any information about breakfast. Don't stay here. Join Hotels.com™ Rewards: for every 10 nights booked, earn 1 FREE! We ranked the top 11 hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory based on an unbiased analysis of awards, expert recommendations, and user ratings. Front desk clerk was helpful. Love the Nulu transition. United States of America hotels, motels, resorts and inns. BoutiqueHotel.me helps you find the best boutique hotels around the world. Planning on staying the night in Louisville? Amazing place! "I had an enjoyable stay at this hotel, and the room service was outstanding. The light switch and lamp by the door didn't work. "Great location. The breakfast buffet was good and well-kept. Our room smelled musty. Louisville Slugger Museum is located in Downtown Louisville. Free WiFi access is available. Find unbeatable airfare deals on top airlines flying to Louisville on CheapOair. Breakfast was good and clean . "Great stay. (0.7 km from Louisville Slugger Museum Factory). As always, it was a great place to stay. "We like older hotels, and this one had a nice atmosphere. Booking.com™. This was a big disappointment because we had to drive everywhere and pay for parking. Cancel free on most hotels. "The hotel was quiet, and I slept like a baby. Find Louisville Slugger Museum accommodation deals here on Expedia.com.au Book your Downtown Louisville hotel with our easy booking widget Save money on Louisville Slugger Museum hotels Finding your dream hotel near Louisville Slugger Museum is easy The hotel is only 15 minutes from the Kentucky International Convention Center, KFC Yum! Cancel free on most hotels. Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Louisville on Tripadvisor: Find 27,393 traveller reviews, 25,572 candid photos, and prices for 200 hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory in Louisville… It features an on-site restaurant. Get the lowest price guaranteed - Save & Book Today! Enjoyed the art gallery within the hotel. Enjoy hassle free Louisville Flights booking on CheapOair. Don't pay high-end rates for a low-end establishment. Bed very comfortable. The coffee in the breakfast room was weak. It features an indoor pool, on-site fitness center, and free Wi-Fi. Breakfast was expansive. Considering the price, you can find a better option. Browse from &HotelNumbers Russell Hotels with candid photos, genuine reviews, location maps & more. The room was comfortable and was very clean and keeping with Covid CDC guidelines. Parking was pricey. Beautiful interiors, excellent staff and facilities, great location close to good restaurants. Helpful staff and delicious food. "Hotel wasn't a good value. We'd stay here again. The hotel clerk didn't provide information about the property. Pick your preferred language. Amazing place! Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Louisville Northeast provides free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning. Our key cards wouldn't work for the exterior door. Find another hotel. Easy check-in, and the staff was friendly and professional. No fees are added to your stay by booking with us. Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum in Louisville with a touch of luxury are 21C Museum Hotel Louisville and 21C Museum Hotel Louisville. "Clean and modern. I wasn't comfortable here and wouldn't return. This was one of my favorite hotels stays ever! Louisville. "Reasonable rates. All the ice machines were out of order. - allows pets up to 40 pounds, 2 pets per room - $25 per night fee for each pet. Some hotels can Stay Now & Pay Later! Cities near Louisville Slugger Museum. It's in an artsy neighborhood well known for its live music and bars. The heating and cooling unit was dirty; when I turned it on, dust flew out and it smelled bad. Located close to Interstate 65, this Elizabethtown hotel is within walking distance of Schmidt Museum of Coca-Cola Memorabilia. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s hot tub, bar and fitness center. "Take advantage of the valet parking at this hotel. We also found 18 hotels in Louisville within 1 mile of Slugger Field, with the lowest rate for those hotels being $84. "Convenient to all the hospitals. 100 West Washington Street, Louisville, KY 40202. Choose the Location, Star Rating & … "There was a lot of junk and debris around from the hotel renovation. Delicious breakfast. Featuring an indoor pool, this Cobblestone Hotel & Suites is located in Charlestown, IN. Search and compare hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory with Skyscanner hotels. Where Can I Stay near Frazier International History Museum? 505 Marriott Drive, I-65, Exit 2, Clarksville, IN 47129. 401 South 2nd Street, Louisville, KY 40202, 101 West Main Street, Louisville, KY 40202. 350 West Chestnut Street, Louisville, KY 40202, 100 East Jefferson Street, I-65, Exit 136, Louisville, KY 40202, 132 East Jefferson, I-65, Exit 136, Louisville, KY 40202, 101 East Jefferson, I-65, Exit 136, Louisville, KY 40202, 333 East Market Street, I-65, Exit 136, Louisville, KY 40202, 700 West Riverside Drive, Jeffersonville, IN 47130, 240 South Hancock Street, I-65, Exit 136C, Louisville, KY 40202. Parking cost $19 per night. Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Louisville on Tripadvisor: Find 27,383 traveller reviews, 25,520 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory in Louisville… Compare 99 hotels near Cardinal Stadium in Louisville using 19804 real guest reviews. Top sights in the city include Muhammad Ali Center, Churchill Downs, and KFC Yum Center. You'll love it. It was just lovely. In a few clicks you can easily search, compare and book your hotel by clicking directly through to the hotel or travel agent website. Nice hotel. The staff was helpful, and we loved the breakfast and light evening meal. It only feels like stealing, but trust us, it’s totally above board. Wine and snacks were available in the lobby, and complimentary water and granola bars were provided in the morning. Where Can I Stay near Louisville Slugger Museum? Brand new, very well appointed, great restaurant, nice architecture, decent room. Beautiful interiors, excellent staff and facilities, great location close to good restaurants. Louisville Slugger Field is located in Downtown Louisville. The furniture in the room was old, and the towels felt like sandpaper. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Louisville Slugger Museum and Fourth Street Live!. Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Louisville on Tripadvisor: Find 27,341 traveller reviews, 25,297 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory in Louisville… The bathroom was quite pretty. Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Louisville on Tripadvisor: Find 27,383 traveler reviews, 25,519 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory in Louisville… Plus millions of rooms from hotels, resorts, apartments and hostels all around the world. Very close to the Bass Pro Shop. Built in 1923, the Brown Hotel is located in downtown Louisville’s Theater District. Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum Factory, Louisville, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown Louisville, Homewood Suites By Hilton Louisville Downtown, Modern clean friendly staff just a really amazing place to stay. 2.3 mi from My Old Kentucky Home State Park, Fairfield Inn & Suites Bardstown is located in Bardstown and offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Bed very comfortable. 18 Sep - 20 Sep. Compare 114 hotels near Kentucky Derby Museum in Louisville using 23127 real guest reviews. 619 North Shore Drive, Jeffersonville, IN 47130, 727 East Market Street, Louisville, KY 40202, 301 West Maple Street, Jeffersonville, IN 47130. Cancel free on most hotels. Attractively set in Louisville, Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville Downtown NuLu has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and private parking. Good breakfast, lots of.choices. Hotel in Downtown Louisville, Louisville Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Louisville on Tripadvisor: Find 27,448 traveller reviews, 25,526 candid photos, and prices for 202 hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory in Louisville… Breakfast was available. Close to downtown restaurants. - allows dogs only - allows up to 2 dogs per room - $100 per stay pet fee. Because of this, we didn't get to sleep until 3 AM. I highly recommend this hotel. Popular hotels close to Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory include Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, Holiday Inn Airport & Fair/Expo Center, and Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport. Good room and service. Just a 15 minute drive from the center of Louisville, this hotel is 14 miles from the Louisville Slugger Museum. Hotel in Downtown Louisville, Louisville (0.1 miles from Louisville Slugger Museum Factory) The Louisville 21c Museum Hotel is located downtown, within walking distance of the Louisville Slugger Museum, and features an art museum, restaurant and spa. Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum Current page Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum Kentucky may have travel restrictions in place due to COVID-19. The room was nice and clean, and the hotel clerk was nice and helpful. Great staff... Super clean Following virus protocol. We will definitely be back. - allows pets up to 50 pounds - $10 per night fee for each pet. "I had a bad experience at this hotel. Great location. The night clerks were unfriendly. Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Louisville on Tripadvisor: Find 27,360 traveller reviews, 25,350 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory in Louisville… Overall a lovely experience; we'll stay again. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, but the lounge chair wasn't as comfortable as I expected. "The room was clean, and the employees were friendly and helpful. I was pleased and highly recommend staying here. 140 North 4th Street, I-64, Exit 5B, Louisville, KY 40202. Looking for the best hotel near Louisville Slugger Museum? Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum, current page Last Minute Hot Rate® Hotel Deals in Louisville Slugger Museum. The staff was wonderful and I was very comfortable. "OK motel if you want to be downtown, but it was farther from Norton Brownsboro Hospital than I expected. Very close to the Bass Pro Shop. In a few clicks you can easily search, compare and book your hotel by clicking directly through to the hotel or travel agent website. Address: 800 West Main Street, Louisville, KY 40202 Zoom in (+) to see interstate exits, restaurants, and other attractions near hotels. The hotel met all our expectations. The parking garage filled up early, though. We'll be back. The bedsheets didn't properly fit the bed, and the toilet paper dispenser was missing the roll bar. "The motel was run-down and the exterior paint was peeling. "Great location, but the area seemed to be a bit shady, so be cautious of your surroundings when walking. Zoom in (+) to see interstate exits, restaurants, and other attractions near hotels. It'll be a short drive from the front door of your hotel to Louisville Slugger Museum if you choose to stay at one of the 21 possibilities that are nearby. "We stayed in a smoking room, and the smell was horrible. "The pillows in my hotel room smelled bad, but I was too tired to complain. The property is located 6 miles from Bandman Park and 6 miles from Thruston Park. "Good motel clerks, but check-in was delayed due to computer problems. - allows dogs only - $50 per night fee for each dog. "The hotel room was clean. Compare 114 hotels near Kentucky Derby Museum in Louisville using 23127 real guest reviews. Free WiFi access is available. SAVE UP TO 75% OFF hotels near Museums and Art Galleries in Louisville (KY). Find the best hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum, Louisville from AU$127! Great place too stay. Highly recommend. The desk clerk got mad at me for trying to get a bag of popcorn instead of taking a bag that had already been filled. Copyright © 1996–2020 "The hotel was nice, and the employees were helpful. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Louisville Jeffersonville has rooms in Jeffersonville. Both the night shift and day shift managers were fantastic. Close to restaurants and other amenities. "I really liked this hotel during my 2-night stay, but when I was leaving, the housekeeper didn't tell me the ceramic tile floor was wet, and there was no sign to warn guests that the floor was slippery. If you want to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Fourth Street Live! Search and compare 103 places to stay close to Louisville Slugger Field. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Ideally located in the center of Louisville, Homewood Suites By Hilton Louisville Downtown features air-conditioned rooms, a fitness center, free WiFi and a shared lounge. The Louisville 21c Museum Hotel is located downtown, within walking distance of the Louisville Slugger Museum, and features an art museum, restaurant and spa. Hyatt Regency Louisville is a luxury option, located a 5-minute walk from the city center. We have 613 of the best hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum ready for you to snag. 311 South 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40202, 280 West Jefferson Street, Louisville, KY 40202, 100 South 2nd Street, I-64, Exit 5B, Louisville, KY 40202, 501 South 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40202. - allows pets up to 75 pounds, 2 pets per room - $50 per stay fee for each pet. "Nice hotel with clean rooms and hallways. "Good hotel for a good price. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville Downtown A daily breakfast is offered along with free Wi-Fi. Relax with our Price Promise & FREE cancellation on select hotels. Ask for a room on the back side where there's less traffic noise. Book online for instant Confirmation and 24/7 Live Support! Louisville Slugger Museum is located in Downtown Louisville. Travelers to Louisville give high marks for the live music scene, fun sporting events, and popular theater scene. The hotel was clean and peaceful, and the staff was hospitable and accommodating. TownePlace Suites by Marriott Louisville North features a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Jeffersonville. The kitchen was well-stocked. Earn free nights, get our Price Guarantee & make booking easier with Hotels.com! The room was clean but in need of maintenance. The staff was wonderful and I was very comfortable. A parking garage operated by the city is directly behind our building and some street parking is available. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront, entertainment choices, and university setting. Some hotels can Stay Now & Pay Later! Earn free nights, get our Price Guarantee & make booking easier with Hotels.com! The hotels below are listed in order of their distance from Louisville Slugger Museum. Explore & get best deals on hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum And Factory Now! Upscale hotel, steps from Muhammad Ali Center We asked several times to have the room sprayed with air freshener, but it didn't work. Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory: (0.14 km) Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville Downtown (0.17 km) 21c Museum Hotel Louisville (0.24 km) Homewood Suites by Hilton Louisville Downtown (0.74 km) Hyatt Regency Louisville (1.05 km) Aloft Louisville Downtown; View all hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory on Tripadvisor The coffee pot and ice bucket were dirty, the toilet wobbled, and there was no water pressure in the shower. This hotel is within a 10-minute drive of central Louisville and 1 mile from the Louisville International Airport. It features an indoor pool, on-site fitness center, and free Wi-Fi. Thanks! Choose dates, Hotel in Downtown Louisville, Louisville It was just lovely. Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Louisville on Tripadvisor: Find 27,441 traveller reviews, 25,524 candid photos, and prices for 202 hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory in Louisville… Skyscanner hotels is a fast, free and simple way to organise your stay near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory. It's in an artsy neighborhood well known for its live music and restaurants. If you need help finding a hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526. 635 West Market Street, Louisville, KY 40202. Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Louisville on Tripadvisor: Find 27,436 traveller reviews, 25,496 candid photos, and prices for 200 hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory in Louisville… "Short walk to the Palace Theater. "My room smelled like mold. The room was big and the decor was fabulous. This hotel is a good choice. "The room was smaller than I expected, but it was clean and comfortable, and the hotel staff was professional and accommodating. Book a great hotel near Louisville Slugger Field with our price guarantee. This 3-star hotel offers an ATM and free WiFi. Located on the historic Whiskey Row, Aloft Louisville Downtown offers a lounge with tech-driven amenities and a fitness center. Just a 15 minute drive from the center of Louisville, this hotel is 14 miles from the Louisville Slugger Museum. The elevator was dirty and smelled like smoke, and the carpet was nasty. Place your hotel booking today, enjoy our exclusive deals with Discount Code & book 10 nights get 1 free* with Hotels.com Rewards! Room was clean n comfortable. Easy parking. Cancel free on most hotels. Featured Hotels in Louisville Slugger Museum. Earn free nights, get our Price Guarantee & make booking easier with Hotels.com! 1. The breakfast buffet left a lot to be desired. Get the latest price: 2. The room was nice, but the carpeting on our floor needed to be replaced; it looked very dirty. I had an uneventful stay at this motel, and that's the way I like it. Explore the Louisville hotel guide to find hotel information and reviews for hotels and places to stay near Louisville Slugger Factory and Museum. Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Louisville on Tripadvisor: Find 27,341 traveller reviews, 25,297 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory in Louisville… Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Louisville on Tripadvisor: Find 7,978 traveler reviews, 25,524 candid photos, and prices for 274 hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory in Louisville… There was a gap at the bottom of the room door that let in cold air and light, and the bathroom was in need of renovation. We've got 126 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Louisville Slugger Museum. The breakfast bar could've had more selection. Choose Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum And Factory based on your preferences like cheap, budget, luxury or based on the type of hotels like 3 star, 4 star or 5 star. Every room has a flat-screen TV. The breakfast was not what I had hoped for, but was as expected due to the COVID=19 restrictions. Compare 118 hotels near Louisville Slugger Field in Russell using 24564 real guest reviews. 1226490,1147480,1133410,1221340|1,1242370,1238620|1,1227970,1238620,1242370|1,1242370|3,1245980,1214730, See more properties near Louisville Slugger Museum Factory. We've got 136 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Frazier International History Museum. Located in Clarksville, Indiana region, Home2 Suites By Hilton Clarksville Louisville North is set 3.7 mi from Atlantis Water Park. The hotel has a 24-hour shuttle service. The hotel employees were kind, courteous, and responsive. Cancel free on most hotels. Cancel free on most hotels. Very nice hotel!
Eucalyptus Viminalis Tasmania, How To Grow Curry Leaves, Marks Standard Handbook For Mechanical Engineers Wiki, First Wok Ii Menu, Grizzly Ridge Benchmade, Makita Cordless Lawn Mower Review,