Snacks & Sharing. Host your colleagues at a holiday party or banquet in one of our private dining spaces. Call Menu Info. They have meters on the street. View the menu for J. Corks and restaurants in Greensburg, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Newly Added. the food is excellent and the usual upper American fare, but with a slight change in treatment....Wine list is great, outdoor tables make it fun in summer, I don't get to Pittsburg much but deff go to J Corks! We will not be visiting again any time soon if ever.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Welcome to Casks & Corks, a delightfully unconventional wine and craft beer haven, where you’ll find a passionately curated selection of craft beer and rotating seasonal wines sourced from all corners. We placed over 65 years of delicious into this sandwich. Selections on the menu were good and not overwhelming. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Visit our Facebook Page. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. J Corks - 25 E Pittsburgh St, Greensburg, PA 15601 - Rated 4.8 based on 62 Reviews "This post has been updated please read to the end. Tis place is samll but fantastic. There is a decent wine list with a broad range of pricing. Everyone in our group of six...enjoyed their meals.More, Food was good. you will enjoy.More. J. Corks menu; J. Corks / Menu. My wife and always enjoy this little restaurant in downtown Greensburg, PA. $12 . Hotels near The Westmoreland Museum of American Art, Hotels near Westmoreland County Courthouse, Hotels near 14Th Quartermaster Detachment Memorial, Hotels near First United Methodist Church, Hotels near (PIT) Pittsburgh Intl Airport, Hotels near (LBE) Westmoreland County Airport, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Greensburg, Late Night American Restaurants in Greensburg, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Greensburg, Restaurants for Group Dining in Greensburg, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Greensburg. www.jcorks.com. Taste our legendary hand-battered chicken, topped with a signature honey-butter brushed brioche bun with mayo and pickles. Wings $13.00 Teriyaki BBQ, sesame seeds, wasabi ranch. Crepes & Corks. At J. Corks, we strive to have the most energetic environment, in Greensburg! The food was very good. Maybe slightly better than average? The food was very good. Selections on the menu were good and not overwhelming. Diverse menu perfect for a nice evening out - See 115 traveler reviews, 37 candid photos, and great deals for Greensburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. The food was very good. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for J. Corks at 25 E Pittsburgh St in Greensburg - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. J. Corks: Excellent! They had a limited menu -...choice from 3 apps plus 3 main courses plus 3 desserts. This time was not good. Whether you’re on the hunt for date night restaurants, somewhere to celebrate special occasions or just a great meal, J. Gilbert’s delivers a fine dining meal in a down-to-earth atmosphere. Spinach Dip Pepper-Jack Cheese, Adobo Tortilla Chips, Pretzels Full $14.00; Half $10.00; Headkeeper Calamari* $12.00 Asian Sesame … J Corks - 25 E Pittsburgh St, Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601 - Rated 4.7 based on 108 Reviews "This post has been updated please read to the end. We both then enjoyed the filet mignon which came with grilled asparagus and garlic mashed. Salad and crab cake … Is it still worth $50. Chicken Florentine Wrap. Menu. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. All Rights Reserved. Wine Bar, Tapas/Small Plates Hours: 2700 Dawson Rd ste 5, Albany (229) 405-1500. Ginger our server was great and always entertaining. overpriced, under serving, do they really have a certified chef??? Upload menu. Wife's meal (pork, I think) was overcooked as well. Find Out More. Check out the menu for J. Corks.The menu includes lunch menu, and dinner menu. I have a $50 gift card for your restaurant than is over 2 years old. We started with a cocktail at the bar. I would visit here again! $11 . J. Corks Menu: Lunch Menu Entrees Corks Burger* $12.00 Caribbean Chicken Sandwich $12.00 Crab Cake* 4 reviews 1 photo. Up the side street is a public parking area. Actually, there is a couple public parking spots. They have meters on the street. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Policy Great cocktail menu and reasonable prices, It was so nice to visit a real restaurant opposed to a chain restaurant. No delivery fee on your first order. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Enter an address. you will enjoy. Wine list is great, outdoor tables make it fun in summer, I don't get to Pittsburg much but deff go to J Corks! 1 photo. We had a fairly long discussion with the waitress and I was clear that I wanted it rare to med rare. $20.00 Blackened Ahi Tuna Tacos. 1 photo. Calories: 665 - 1371. First time to J Corks and the experience was fantastic The salads are unique in the variety. Is it still worth $50. The only reason I didn't give them a 5 star is because the food lacked the excellent flavor...More, What can I say? Order food online at J. Corks, Greensburg with Tripadvisor: See 115 unbiased reviews of J. Corks, ranked #11 on Tripadvisor among 172 restaurants in Greensburg. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Get quick answers from J. Corks staff and past visitors. Barkeep knows his wines and recommends persoanl selections. Delivery or takeout! It was wat too overdone, We were attending a show so were under time constraints and did not send it back. J. Corks was an overall good experience. The atmosphere and the food were great at J Corks. Actually, there is a couple public parking spots. Wings . Our server was Ariel. Search restaurants or dishes. J. Corks, Greensburg: See 115 unbiased reviews of J. Corks, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 171 restaurants in Greensburg. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Just when I thought I would never go back, I did. Had the scallops and it was prepared to perfection.We were there on wine night which was a bonus. ! It's been 2 years since I was there and had heard that there was a new chef. May be cooked to order. $0.00 delivery fee. Successfully reported! J.Corks is the perfect place to celebrate with your family and friends. Enter your address for ETA. The steak was cooked to perfection and the sides were great. Great bar. list is one of the best that we've seen in quite a while, and the bartender, Leslie, was friendly and made great drinks. Up the side street is a public parking area. Salmon* at J. Corks "We came here as out-of-towners for a light lunch. We both then enjoyed the filet mignon which came with grilled asparagus and garlic mashed. Spicy or Original. We ate dinner outside. I guess we should have known what to expect when the hostess told the young lady seating us “I...guess give them to the Jerk”. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for J. Corks at 25 E Pittsburgh St in Greensburg - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Ratings. J. Corks Menu. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Caps & Corks Liquor - Deli & Grill at 21186 Hawthorne Blvd in Torrance - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Also the best. Oh, and the cheescake is not to be missed! Find Out More. Menu HOME ABOUT MENU BAR EVENTS . more, Pepper-Jack Cheese, Adobo Tortilla Chips, Pretzels, Asian Sesame Vegetable Slaw, Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, Herb Goat Cheese Spread, Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette, Baguette, Ahi Tuna, Wakame Sea Weed Salad, Soy Sesame, Spicy Aioli, Crackers, Pecan Kahlua Crust, Gala Apple Slices, Crackers, Pancetta, Romano Cheese, Amaretto Honey Butter, Toasted Almonds, Dressings: Blackberry Pinot Noir Vinaigrette, Smoked Blue Cheese, Caramelized Shallot, Lemon Mint Vinaigrette, Creamy Caesar, Buttermilk Ranch, Balsamic, Mixed Greens, Red Wine Poached Pear Candied Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, Herb Goat Cheese Fritter, Blackberry Pinot Noir Vinaigrette, Mixed Greens, Chipotle Candied Bacon, Smoked Blue Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Caramelized Shallot Vinaigrette, Romaine, Parmesan, Black Pepper, Garlic Herb Croutons, Anchovy Fillets, Creamy Caesar Dressing, Iceberg, Cherry Tomatoes, Candied Walnuts, Chives, Apple-Wood Bacon, Smoked Blue Cheese Dressing, Arugula, Spinach, Eggplant, Zucchini, Artichokes, Yellow Pepper, Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese, Lemon Mint Vinaigrette, Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Carrots, Garlic Herb Croutons, Shaved Parmesan, Hard-Boiled Egg, 8oz Filet Of Beef Tenderloin, Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus, Demi-Glace, Roasted Carrots & Brussels Sprouts, Wild Rice Pilaf, Charred Lemon Remoulade, Honey Pistachio Crusted, Wild Rice Pilaf, Beetroot Gastrique, Micro Basil, Pancetta, Peas, Pecorino Romano Cream Sauce, Cracked Black Pepper, Spaghetti, Grilled Cold-Water Lobster Tail, Pink Vodka Sauce, Herb Bread Crumb, Parmesan, Charred Onion Sausage Stuffing, Rosemary Apple Chutney, Sweet Potato Puree, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Beef Short Rib- Creamy Horseradish Leek Risotto, Wild Mushroom Chasseur Sauce, Grilled Asparagus, Roasted Tomatoes, Eggplant, Zucchini, Mushrooms, Parmesan, Toasted Pine Nuts, Balsamic Reduction, Micro Basil, Lemon White Wine Pan Sauce, Steak Blend, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, House Pickles, Smoked Cheddar Cheese, Brioche Bun, Blackened Tiger Shrimp, Smoked Cheddar Grits, Colin J, Front Office Manager at J. Corks, responded to this review. J. Corks nearby in Pennsylvania: Here are all 1 J. Corks restaurant(s) in Pennsylvania. They have meters on the street. Also, is there a dress code. We have never been disappointed! The cocktail...list is one of the best that we've seen in quite a while, and the bartender, Leslie, was friendly and made great drinks. We will not be visiting again any time soon if ever. - https://mailchi.mp/b7dee3768bfc/j-corks-news-january-31-2020 Our Menu. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 25 E Pittsburgh St, Greensburg, PA 15601-3311. Burger . Dinner Menu Lunch Menu Snacks & Sharing. 25 East Pittsburgh Street. Ye Antient Order of Noble Corks (American usage) or Ancient & Honourable Societas Korcorum Magnae Britanniae (Noble Order of Corks) (English usage), universally known, informally, as The Cork, is an informal degree allied to Freemasonry. They were crowded but we expected much better than this. Call us at (724) 691-0434, and we’ll confirm with you if the date and time is available. The inside restaurant is lovely, the bar area is comfortable, and there is an outdoor garden area for good weather dining. The waiter was eager to please and also gave good recommendations. Got our drinks and menus quickly. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Our waitress, Ginger, was fun. Had dinner here tonight. We will not go back.More, Ate here recently and had a great meal. I have an allergy to garlic and there was no problem substituting their broccoli salad for the potatoes. You might have to walk a little from them the side street public parking is probably best if you don't get a meter in front. $20.00 Blackened Ahi Tuna Tacos. Sandwiches & More (Lunch Menu) All sandwiches come with choice of truffle Parmesan French fries, seasoned French fries, brown sugar cinnamon sweet potato fries or creamy coleslaw. Topped it off with coffee n Baileys. 73 Reviews (724) 691-0434 Website. The food and service were both outstanding. You might have to walk a little from them the side street public parking is probably best if you don't get a meter in front. I ordered salmon and the waiter asked me...More, BillyBob, The inside was cute, it's an old house that has been redone. 25 East Pittsburgh Street Greensburg, PA 15601 Email: j.corks@yahoo.com Phone: (724) 691-0434 Visit our Facebook Page. J Corks Full Menu Hours: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM. Steak blend, smoked cheddar, lettuce, tomato, house bread and butter pickles, red onion, brioche bun $14.00. Light Bites & Sharing (Lunch Menu) Order takeaway and delivery at J. Corks, Greensburg with Tripadvisor: See 115 unbiased reviews of J. Corks, ranked #11 on Tripadvisor among 172 restaurants in Greensburg. Check out the menu for J. Corks.The menu includes lunch menu, and dinner menu. Parking is easy peasy around the corner with a drop off spot in front, makes it easy to go to. My husband and I shared the bacon wrapped scallops as an appetizer. Impress your in-laws at one of those “fancy restaurants” they’ve always wanted to try. J. Corks (724) 691-0434. Lots of flavor there as well. The "manager" was so incredibly rude to us (long time regulars) that we don't care to go back! Love it and everything about it. Cancel. The only reason I gave it 3 stars was due to past experience - this time it was a 2. 1 review. My question would be if you know a particular waiter is a jerk why is he working there? food devine!! Bon appetit! A++! The bartender was very attentive. J. Corks menu. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Dinner Menu. 25 East Pittsburgh Street Greensburg, PA 15601 Uber. Food was good but our server wasn’t great. The Menu for J Corks with category American from Greensburg, 25 E Pittsburgh St. Greensburg, PA 15601 can be viewed here or added. Upload menu. you keep craving. (Fish sandwich) Tried the Raspberry Jalapeño beer. More. Google. Wife had crab cakes also excellent. 4 menu pages, 229 reviews - J. Corks menu in Greensburg. J. Corks 25 E Pittsburgh St Greensburg PA 15601. Actually, there is a couple public parking spots. This is the classic Flash menu of Friv.com - it's old, but maintained for all your nostalgic gaming needs!
Bluegill Band Schedule, Small Farms For Sale In Western Maryland, Hbo Max Movies List, Web Application Technologies, Schrade Old Timer Bowie, Mysterium A Psychic Clue Game, Kitchenaid Citrus Juicer Yellow, Security And Intelligence Degree, How Do You Keep Yarrow From Falling Over, Thunbergia Erecta Common Name, My Little Pony Coloring Pages Princess Celestia,