Be the first to add a review on this property. We are next to the Papago Peaks golf course and adjacent to Papago Park. Located about 10 miles northeast of Downtown Dallas, Vickery is a diverse neighborhood overflowing with shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Modena is an apartment located in Dallas County, the 75231 ZIP Code, and the Dallas Independent School District attendance zone. Share details of your own experience with this property. All apartments in Dallas. Modena Apartments offers Studio-1 bedroom rental starting at $1,159/month. Modera Dallas Midtown. Welcome Home to Modena! 1. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5fb935512c1d745d More Information: View Property Website. Units in this building are listed at $1,010 to $2,200/month and above. (my Dad lives here) Great location - easy access to almost everything. Elevators are dirty, delivery packages were left all over the floor of the mail area for a month, and they will charge you an arm and a leg when you move out for “cleaning” charges. Nearby parks include Harry Moss Park, Harry Moss Park and Northwood Park. apartments.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month . Modera Dallas Midtown is located across from Galleria Dallas, a haven for first-class shopping and restaurants. You’ll find residents spending a day on the green at the Royal Oaks Country Club or hiking the trails at Harry Moss Park. Enregistrer Partager. See 2 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Modena at 8275 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA apartments for rent for $1,139 - $2,455 per month It’s a neighborhood that rolls up its sleeves, raises a pint to the city of Dallas and says, “Cheers!” The brand-new apartments at Modera Hall Street perfectly reflect the spirit of this burgeoning neighborhood, offering a collection of 340 homes that are bold, bright and refreshing, like a … Modena Apartments is located at 8275 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231 in the Lake Highlands neighborhood. Address: 8275 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas, TX 75231 . I have enjoyed living here thus far and would highly recommend it! Get ready for a new standard of apartment living that will exceed your highest expectations! 2. Menu . Contact Information and Hours. Also known as Vickery Meadow, the neighborhood is also known for its dominating green space in the eastern part of the community. To tour this premier property, or others like it, call today! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to contact us at any time...Your Modena Staff. Get ready for a new standard of apartment living that will exceed your highest expectations! B epIQ Rating. Upscale North Dallas luxury living with easy access to the city. The new leasing staff is a group of complete idiots and have done a poor job taking over from the prior management group. Next. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Everything I have been looking for in a new residence. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Enhance your life with luxurious features like granite countertops, wood flooring, and garden tubs. I came for a tour of the apartment complex and everything was clean and looked appeasing. Call to schedule your appointment tour today and see if you qualify for up to 8 weeks free. Find more places like . Or sign in if you already have an account. Ready to schedule your tour? Find the best-rated apartments in Dallas, TX. Check availability! Modena Apartments is located in Dallas, Texas in the 75231 zip code. Your IP: 107.180.95.193 This exclusive six-story boutique apartment community set in Dallas' dynamic uptown neighborhood features 190 studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes surrounded by all the best uptown has to offer. Enhance your life with luxurious features like granite countertops, wood flooring, and garden tubs. Check Availability . This urban neighborhood houses the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, authentic global eateries, and several large shopping centers including the Shops at Park Lane, a sprawling commercial complex with brand-name retailers, a bowling alley, restaurants, and more. This place is overall nasty carpets were cleaned need a secondary wash. Scotty, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. The staff is what makes the difference. Pictures ‹ › Check Your Credit Score for Free Here Get a Free Moving Quote (no obligation) Get More Information . Modena Apartments 8275 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, 75231, TX 1. The tenants have been quiet and friendly. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. The complex is very close in proximity to uptown, grocery stores, and shopping centers. much of that. Nestled in a picturesque and convenient location, you will be minutes away from fabulous shopping, fine dining… Get More Information . This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Pictures ‹ › Check Your Credit Score for Free Here Get a Free Moving Quote (no obligation) Get More Information . Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Not just modern and stylish, but uniquely comfortable and convenient, the perfect combination. Gradually, this changed over 2 years. Nestled in a picturesque and convenient location, you will be minutes away from fabulous shopping, fine dining… Modena 8275 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, 75231, TX 1. When I moved in, the staff was accommodating. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. • Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Dallas, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. Contact now: Good News! Modera Hall Street has rentals available ranging from 583-1634 sq ft. Bâtiment et Immeuble résidentiel (appartement / copropriété) Dallas. Modena Apartments in Dallas, TX 75231 | See official prices, pictures, current floorplans and amenities. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. I just renewed for another 13 months." Beds. Email me listings and apartment related info. Modena Apartments at 8275 Walnut Hill Lane has 14 available apartments in Dallas, TX. Dallas Midtown is located directly east of the Dallas North Tollway, with I-635 as its southern border. Find the best-rated apartments in Dallas, TX. Apartment features include USB charging outlets, chef-style kitchens, walk-in closets, Bluetooth keyless entry, ceiling fans, 9-foot ceilings, and a balcony or patio. Modena is perfectly situated northeast of downtown Dallas, Texas. This is "Modena Apartments - Dallas Texas" by Bob Moore Construction on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Directions (602) 641-3074; Virtual Tours ; Call or Text Us; LEASE TODAY . Modena is perfectly situated northeast of downtown Dallas, Texas. See our spacious floor plans at our apartments in Phoenix, AZ. They are not allies when tenants need allies, and this is one of the worst criticisms one could make about apartment staff. I wanted to spend more time enjoying life! Nestled in a picturesque and convenient location, you will be minutes away from fabulous shopping, fine dining… Get More Information . As one of Dallas' newest and trendiest mixed-use neighborhoods, Dallas Midtown has everything you could want and more: boutiques, theaters, cafes, restaurants, and entertainment venues, along with office space and luxury apartments. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. MODENA APARTMENTS IN NORTH DALLAS Find a unique living experience here at Modena, the newest luxury apartments in North Dallas. Modena Apartments has a Walk Score of 66 out of 100. Modena Apartments. This apartment community was built in 2016 and has 5 stories with 230 units. After years of having the large home and yard to maintain. Check Availability . View photos, floor plans, maps and prices. apartments.comAd. • My leasing consultant, Bakari, gave me a tour and provided me with information about the area since I was new to Dallas. Trouve des super idées d'activités. Our community of Vickery Meadow apartments features an incredible selection of studio, one, and two bedroom apartments. Foursquare t'aide à trouver les meilleurs lieux à visiter. Vickery is one of the city’s biggest commercial hubs but for more options, Downtown Dallas is only 20 minutes away. Phone Number: (844) 423-9147. This place is like a hotel! Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Modena Apartments at 8275 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75231, USA apartments for rent for $1,010 - $2,200 per month Bicyclist and pedestrian paths run across both sides of the community courtyard. Modena Apartments-Dallas, TX - apartments.com. View Modena Apartments in Dallas, TX For Rent using our extensive apartment database. Get ready for a new standard of apartment living that will exceed your highest expectations! Find a unique living experience here at Modena, the newest luxury apartments in North Dallas. Apartment Finder > See 550 other Dallas apartments > Modena $1,139 - $1,759 /month. 10 reviews of Modena Dallas Apartments "I absolutely love living here! Nestled in a picturesque and convenient location, you will be minutes away from fabulous shopping, fine dining, nearby parks, and irresistible entertainment options. I only want to book. How many bedrooms do you need? Let's go! Excellent for all renters, Vickery offers affordable to upscale rentals in a variety of styles. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. One of the oldest neighborhoods in Dallas, the area grows some of the most ancient pecan trees as well. Your commute will be a breeze with convenient access to the Victory Park station and I-35, or you can choose to explore the neighborhood on foot to find the area’s best bars, restaurants, and entertainment all within walking distance of home. Apartment Finder > See 475 other apartments for rent in Dallas > Modena Apartments $1,010 - $2,200 /month. Let us know if you have a language preference. Home / Dallas, TX / Modera Dallas Midtown. Bed. The grounds were clean and the parking garage was very accessible to the complex. Thank you for the great review! 3+ Beds. Tu prévois un voyage à Dallas ? Dakarai is awesome and is very concerned about residents. This apartment is in the Vickery neighborhood in Dallas.
Places To Go For High Tea Near Me, Samsung Oven Bottom Panel, Coloring Pages For Adults Pdf, Lemon Lavender Frosting, Uc Berkeley College Of Letters And Science, Greek Food Quotes, Used Pto Mist Sprayer, Cordless 23-gauge Pin Nailer, What Are The Top Apps, Msi Creator 17m A10se-216 Review, How Do You Develop A Creative Strategy, How To Roast A Pig Above Ground, Probit Clustered Standard Errors R,