Mix the ginger ale with the pomegranate juice and serve on the rocks! Can’t wait to try this recipe. Pomegranate juice and sparkly ginger beer combine to make the perfect fruity, slightly spicy base for this vodka-based cocktail. Hi Johanna, Jump to Recipe Print Recipe A festive twist on the classic Moscow Mule. That way you … Añejo Highball 9.2/10. Dip the rim of your serving glass into the honey mixture first, then dip it into the ginger dish. ginger ale, sugar, vodka, ginger, bitters, pomegranate, ice, basil leaves and 1 more. Loving the recipe too…, Your email address will not be published. Entertain my friends and family in a stress-free environment so I can really connect with them and make memories that will last a lifetime. These cocktails are as sophisticated as they are pretty. I ate pomegranate all the time as a kid. This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission off of your purchase with no extra cost to you. It’s so pretty and festive for the holidays! I just gather all my party supplies and place in them in a simply decorated basket and off I go! Your glass will now be rimmed with honey and candied ginger! Planning a menu can be daunting so keep it simple. Such a pretty post! If you're not adding pomegranate to cocktails, you're not making the most out of the unique fruit. Peel your pomegranate and remove all the arils for garnish. By David. Aug 3, 2017 - Hey, I'm pregnant! Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Your guests will enjoy beer, wine and a cocktail that you put together in a large batch. Pomegranate, ginger and gin make a delicious cocktail here we have the trio two ways. This pomegranate ginger smash is one of my favorites, and it’s just perfect for the holidays! Totally up to you. I love using 100% pomegranate juice in this cocktail, not only because of the beautiful color and the less sweet taste, but pomegranate juice is also full of nutrients! A Refreshing Summer Cocktail {Liquid Antioxidants} Health Inspirations. Cool. If it requires more, go for it! Beautiful and delicious! Set aside to dry. Garnish both with pomegranate seeds and rosemary. Dip 6 to 8 glasses in a shallow bowl with a tablespoon or so of simple syrup in it, then into a shallow bowl with cinnamon sugar and rim the tops of the glasses evenly. Pomegranate Vodka Punch is an easy sparkling party cocktail. Please read my affiliate disclosure for more information. I have learned a few tips and tricks over my years of throwing and attending parties and I want to share them with you so you can relax during this holiday season! When ready to serve, add ice and to your cup and add the punch. Planning a menu can be daunting so keep it simple. LOVE those cocktail classes. You can adjust the amount to suit your taste. This 3 ingredient pomegranate ginger smash is an easy, beautiful, and delicious holiday cocktail. It’s spooky, that’s for sure. Submit a Recipe Correction Advertisement. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. and Georgia-Pacific LLC. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until thick enough to … Garnish with orange slices and pomegranate seeds to serve. Sprinkle with pomegranate arils and garnish with a lime wedge. And while it’s not necessary, we like to top off each glass with a splash of of ginger ale… A few months ago, one of my favorite companies, Honest Tea, and I started working together on a batch of cocktail and smoothie recipes to … A great taste of of the Caribbean created by Dale DeGroff. So easy but so elegant! Can i make it without the vodka or will it taste different? Join me in finding your healthy! I love this season even though it is hectic and full of sleepless nights. Add ginger beer and stir. Your email address will not be published. Second, make your food and drinks in large batches. My pomegranate sparkler is a festive punch and pomegranates are in season this time of year. First, let’s talk about schedules. Whole Grain Cranberry Orange Crumb Muffins, Healthy(ish) Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans, Healthy Green Bean Casserole From Scratch, How to Make Steel Cut Oats 4 Ways - The Ultimate Guide To Steel Cut Oatmeal. View Suggestions BACK TO … I think you can use a cordial for sure. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour the pomegranate liqueur, vodka, grapefruit juice, sour mix, and ginger syrup. Holiday party season is upon us and that means non-stop cooking, cleaning, washing dishes, buying groceries, planning menus, and even hostess gift shopping. And lastly, I like to squeeze in the juice of one lime to freshen up and balance out the cocktail! Ginger ale is a clear, non-alcoholic soft-drink flavoured with ginger. Yes, you can make it without the vodka! Focus on those that give you the opportunity to catch up with friends and close family. It’s my favorite choice for mixing up big batch holiday cocktails… This kid-friendly mocktail is perfect with sweet and comforting ginger ale. (A fun garnish doesn’t hurt either!) How about not washing dishes when you have a party? Thank you! It’s simply delicious. Gong to make this tomorrow for Thanksgiving. Super simple! Aside from catching up with friends, guests come for the food and drinks. Wouldn’t it be great if we could do all that we do over the holidays with a little less stress? Fill the pumpkin bowl with ice and pour over the cocktail mix. Always add the ginger beer last, regardless if you are mixing the cocktails in mugs or in a pitcher for serving multiple people. by horseplay (2) Apple Cider and Ginger Ale. Mix together your pomegranate juice and amaretto. While I’m typically a wine kind of girl, I’ll enjoy a yummy cocktail at parties and special occasions. How To Make Pomegranate Ginger Smash Cocktails These cocktails couldn’t be any easier to make. People come to see and spend time with you so you should be doing the same not stuck in the kitchen! Love using pomegranate juice in cocktails – so pretty and so many health benefits! Dixie has fun and festive plates that will spruce up your party without making extra work for you so you can spend more time with your guests. See how festive the non-alcoholic version is! ginger ale, green apple, moscato, vodka, rosemary sprigs, pomegranate and 1 more Christmas Cocktail With a Blast lime wedges, soda, pomegranate juice, ice cubes, pomegranate arils and 1 more You had me at ginger beer! Add a festive garnish like fresh fruit, a rosemary sprig or cute straw, and you have yourself a merry little cocktail. And best of all, no dishes to wash in the morning. They can still enjoy the festivities without missing out on any of your recipes. When I was shopping at. Home » Pomegranate Sparkler with Ginger Ale, Last updated on February 6th, 2020 at 07:18 am. This Pomegranate Moscow Mule with Ginger Beer and Vodka is a light, refreshing cocktail recipe that is simple enough to make for a single drink or to serve a crowd. The Yule Mule is a holiday version of the traditional Moscow Mule cocktail that contains vodka, lime juice and ginger beer, plus the added flavor of cranberry juice or pomegranate juice. Top each glass off with either ginger ale or club soda and pass them around. Wicked Witch Fudge – #HalloweenTreatsWeek, Spooky Monster Pretzel Rods {Fun & Festive} #HalloweenTreatsWeek, one 2 liter bottle of Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Ginger is carbonated water flavoured with ginger, whereas ginger beer is brewed. Having someone else help with the food is also a great tip. Required fields are marked *. To make the drink Combine the Izze Sparkling Pomegranate, ginger ale and alcohol in the rimmed serving glass. No one will remember what your house looked like, or what you served, just how you made them feel. All opinions are my own. You can make a large batch and place in a beverage dispenser, or a few different pitchers, and forget about mixing a bunch of complicated cocktails and having a variety of spirits, mixers, and garnishes on hand. Mix with sugar and place on a small plate. This brings me to my third tip, Dixie Ultra® Holiday Plates and Vanity Fair® Impressions® Napkins. Pomegranate+ginger+lime+tequila = an awesome combination of flavours. To make rosemary ginger sugar for the rims (optional): Keywords: pomegranate ginger smash, pomegranate ginger cocktail, easy holiday cocktail, Tag @livelytable on Instagram and hashtag it #livelytable, Filed Under: Christmas, Dairy-Free, Drinks and Cocktails, Winter. This brings me to my third tip, Aside from catching up with friends, guests come for the food and drinks. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. To rim the glasses, wet the rims of empty glasses (use water or a lime wedge) and dip them upside-down in the sugar. It’s mostly just juice and ginger ale with a shot of pomegranate liqueur. I adore the deep red color of this Pomegranate Ginger Punch. My fourth tip involves your holiday bar. Yes! And that sweet flavor is elevated by the bite of ginger, thanks to the Everclear pulling out those … How Refreshing these look and sound. Start with about an equal amount of each, then adjust if needed, to taste. The ginger ale adds another layer of flavor to it that makes it complete. It always makes for a great cocktail! Seriously, that’s it. If so, How much?Thank you. This Pomegranate Sparkler cocktail is super simple! I hope this super easy pomegranate ginger smash makes your holidays just a little bit easier and merrier! Party Punch Soup Addict. https://www.taketwotapas.com/pomegranate-sparkler-ginger-ale Wet the rims of empty glasses and dip them into the sugar mixture. Filled with pomegranate juice, ginger beer and spiced simple syrup, it’s fresh and fun. https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/pomegranate_christmas_97061 For a long drink mix 25 mls of Redsmith Gin with equal parts pomegranate juice and ginger ale add ice. Add vodka and pomegranate juice to a pitcher. The holidays can be stressful without adding extra pressure on yourself. I can’t tell you how many times I have left dishes on the counters to do the next morning. This homemade pomegranate ginger ale has a distinct advantage over many of the store-bought varieties—it tastes like real ginger. Thank you Jessica! Gather the ingredients. *If you like this recipe, please leave me a comment and rate it with some stars. Perfectly festive, this ginger pomegranate bourbon cocktail is fantastic for the holiday season! Add your Canada Dry Ginger Ale and stir to combine. Canada Dry® Ginger Ale is the ingredient that adds the sparkle to this Sparkling Pomegranate Vodka Punch but it’s also delicious all on its own. Copyright ©2020, TakeTwoTapas.com All Rights Reserved. Make just one or two, or make a pitcher for a group of friends with no effort at all! How about not washing dishes when you have a party? Garnish with rosemary, if you’d like. A few months ago, one of my favorite companies, Honest Tea, and I started working together on a batch of cocktail and smoothie recipes to … Boil first 3 ingredients in heavy small saucepan until syrup is reduced to 1/3 cup, stirring often, about 10 minutes. Pomegranate juice that’s been pressed from the whole fruit (using the skin and the arils) is loaded with potassium, vitamin C, and a variety of antioxidants that are beneficial for so many things, including workout recovery, free radical protection, reduced inflammation, and even possible protection from diseases such as cancer and Alzheimer’s! Having a party is tiring enough without having to wash dishes after everyone is gone when all you want to do is take your shoes off and climb into bed. brandy, pomegranate seeds, champagne, pomegranate juice, crushed ice and 1 more. I’m a food-loving registered dietitian, wife, and mom helping you find joy in the kitchen with delicious real-food recipes and wellness tips.
Sir Kensington Mustard Review, Tracy Homes For Sale By Owner, Cpm Spy27 Vs S30v, Lemon Scented Cleaning Products, San Carlos Apache Language, Planning And Assessment In Early Childhood Education Nz, Eucalyptus Oil Price In Bangladesh, Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Cheese Topping, How To Enjoy Being Single Book, Are Drop In Auto Sear Legal,