The adult beverage menu is also extensive. The salad special had avocado, tangerine and tomatoes and an amazing citrus dressing. Italian Hours: 450 Federal Rd, Brookfield (203) 546-7422. 483 Federal Road, Brookfield, Connecticut 06804, United States. The Registered Agent on file for this company is C T Corporation System and is located at One Corporate Center, Hartford, CT … Will go back. Imagine working for months on your dream restaurant.… See More They were able to make alternate suggestions or accomodate mine. 988 people follow this. The Registered Agent on file for this company is C T Corporation System and is located at One Corporate Center, Hartford, CT … 4.8 out of 5 stars. So nice to have a worthwhile restaurant in Brookfield and not a chain! My guest enjoyed pasta with lobster, delicious also. This includes arrival, departure, and going to restroom, TELL US WHAT YOU THINK AND HOW WE'RE DOING, © 2020 by Brookfield Photographer -  Sandy Schupper, check out our latest and greatest on our facebook page. No worries about being rained on. I had the pappardelle alla primavera. Our Menus. A great night and wonderful find for fine dining with a comfortable feel. We will be back! Our location can be found just 5 miles north of Western Connecticut State University, on the US 7. It's like a bistro in Europe. Italian Restaurants in Brookfield. Both times my colds have been separated from my hots, and my bag has been labeled with my name, a cute touch. Such as limited menu, slow service tasteless food, flies and bees. Lawsuits, Liens or Bankruptcies found on Primo's Background Report Criminal or Civil Court records found on Primo's Family, Friends, Neighbors, or Classmates View Details. Five Guys. Pulcinella Restaurant & Wood-Fired Pizza. Forgot account? 5. The menu is extensive, and the desert menu is as well. Brookfield, CT, 06804. A family friendly Italian Restaurant & Lounge. This slightly upscale eatery has it main outdoor dining area in the "arcade" of the strip mall. The floor is made of hardwood. I was not dismissed, but kindly accommodated. My first order was shortly after they opened. 5. The other three diners with me were quite happy with their salmon, spaghetti with clams and pasta. Barbados Our office is open from 8:00am-5:00pm daily. 2,832 were here. 5 out of 5 stars. Salute!Cent’Anni MichaelMore, Incredibly happy this place is here. 316 Federal Rd, Brookfield, CT 06804 4.71 star star star star star_half 24 ratings. Create New Account. This will be our new romantic spot. Primo cul de-sac location for 3911 sqft home! 298 check-ins. Hamburgers & Hot Dogs. Member: Kirtus Westhaver (Member), 3 Simm Lane, Newtown, CT 06470 > (Mailing) 33 Elm Drive, Newtown, CT 06470 > (Physical) Categories: Food Products Wholesale & Manufacturers Also, my dinner Pollo Ripieno    which was a chicken cutlet supposedly filled with fontina cheese, prosciutto, spinach, mushrooms was overcooked and it lacked all the goodies noted in the menu. Spanish in Brookfield on YP.com. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Del Primo Ristorante & Bar at 450 Federal Rd in Brookfield - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The only thing that really fell short for me were the whipped potatoes, they were very bland and starchy, lacking the indulgent splash of cream or lump of butter, or both, that makes potatoes so worth it. I look forward to visiting in person when I finally feel comfortable enough to be out in public around people again because these guys really seem to be doing everything right! The gentleman who answered the phone was cheerful and helpful and able to easily answer all my questions. See pricing and listing details of Mystic real estate for sale. The structure type can be characterized as Ranch. Also, my dinner Pollo Ripieno    which was a chicken cutlet supposedly filled with fontina cheese, prosciutto, spinach, mushrooms was overcooked and it lacked all the goodies noted in the menu. People. Award winning Primo serves Mediterranean & Italian inspired dishes with local twists. Great atmosphere, excellent food and top notch service.
How To Season A Pan On The Stove, La Roche-posay Lipikar Fluide Review, Do Bees Drink Sugar Water, Ajwain Pachak Benefits, Swamp Trees Minecraft, L Oreal Studio Line Volume Mousse,