Ubuntu vs Linux Mint ont tous les deux leur propre look unique. Workflow is much faster and easy to use in Mint. Some years later, when Unity was released - Linux Mint received a huge shot of popularity due to … You may want to read: Linux mint 19.1 features. The Linux Mint requires less resources as compared to ubuntu operating system. Ubuntu usava un tempo il desktop Unity, ma ultimamente è tornato a GNOME (il desktop predefinito per la maggior parte delle distro Linux), mentre Linux Mint permette di scegliere tra Cinnamon e MATE. Because back then, Ubuntu was using GNOME 2 (as was Mint at that time) and outside of codecs, there really wasn't a tangible difference between Mint and Ubuntu. Linux Mint. I suspect that the artwork is the primary difference. This will probably be a fairly short post, because most of the detail is in the video. Вроде бы практически различий нет. j2ee 29 June 2019 13:02 #1. Ubuntu和Mint,它们可能是最流行的两个Linux发行版,但是有什么区别呢? Linux可能不是每个人的一杯茶。很多人认为它与Windows相比过于复杂,而且不像Apple的Mac那样功能友好。 但是,如果你希望切换计算机平台, … Linux Mint (Mate) seems a lot quicker and snappier, and doesn’t hang up going from webpage to webpage, etc. I recently saw that Ubuntu is getting a Mate re-spin, starting with the 14.10 release. Aside from the obvious difference (Mint 17 & 17.1 based on Trusty and Ubuntu-Mate based on Utopic,) is there any advantage of using Ubuntu-Mate over Mint 17 Mate or vice-versa? I always say that it's safest to use a disto with its default desktop, because the quality is guaranteed: that's what the developers are using and most of the end-users. Linux Mint Cinnamon Vs Mate: Linux Mint Cinnamon and Linux Mate are known as the desktop environments of Linux Operating System. Autor Thema: Ubuntu-Mate vs Linux Mint-Mate (Gelesen 8369 mal) 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema. They are both quite user-friendly and for the Linux newbie, you couldn’t be wrong choosing either.. For a very long time, Ubuntu was considered the distro of choice by most Linux enthusiasts, but it has currently been surpassed by Linux Mint (and Debian) as the distro with most hits. Both distributions can be installed by beginners on their computers. It will be based on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and use a Linux 5.4 kernel. Comme dans le cas d’Ubuntu, Linux Mint est mis à jour deux fois par an. Linux Mint 19 is a distribution based on Debian and Ubuntu which is also involved in the development of MATE. For various reasons, I am considering a change from Ubuntu to Linux Mint, however the one thing that is still making me "um" and "ah" is security - Ubuntu may not be the most secure Linux-based operating system out there, but when it comes to Linux-based operating systems targetting "everyday" users, it famously sits pretty high on the list with regards to security. Diese sind Cinnamon und Mate und haben den Fokus auf Nutzerfreundlichkeit gelegt. All the major codecs come bundled with Linux mint but this is not the case in Ubuntu, where you will have to install them manually. What the Mint team does is take the latest Ubuntu LTS release, and package it with its own software. Linux Mint est comparativement plus jeune qu’Ubuntu – ce qui n’est pas surprenant, car il est basé sur la plate-forme. The final conclusion and answer to Linux Mint Vs. Ubuntu is that we have no winner. I will install a Linux OS in an old laptop, here is the laptop spec: Thinkpad T60 2GB ram ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 (128 MB) Because there are only 2GB so I wouldn't choose Ubuntu. Jakobus. Mint is now the 4th most popular operating system, behind Windows, OSX and Ubuntu. O Linux Mint também está envolvido no desenvolvimento do MATE, um ambiente de trabalho clássico que é a continuação do GNOME 2, o desktop padrão do Linux Mint entre 2006 e 2011. Linux Mint/Linux Mint Mate vs Ubuntu Mate, which one should I choose and why? In fact, Ubuntu uses his deb package. Depending on your needs, you can choose Ubuntu or Linux Mint. Mark Shuttleworth, leader of the Ubuntu project, wanted to create a Linux distribution that could compete visually and stylistically with Apple. Go here to see the post associated with that video. Warum sollte ich Ubuntu Mate gegenbüber Linux Mint Mate vorziehen? Linux Mint 20 “Ulyana” will be released as Linux Mint tends to release when they are ready to go. Выпуск 17.1 (rebecca) Ядро Linux 3.13.0-37 Mate 1.8.1 Основа кода Ubuntu 14.04 Ubuntu Mate. Custo. Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and Linux Mint 19 are the same thing, just packaged differently. Linux Mint 20 will be available in 3 editions (Cinnamon, MATE, and Xfce) but only in 64-bit. If you get Mint, you're getting the authentic Mate, so to speak. Download Respin 7 (March 2017), install Libreoffice and then compare, for example, opening Libreoffice Writer inside Peppermint 7, Extix 17.04, Lubuntu 16.10, Xubuntu 16.04, Backbox 4.7, Linux Mint 18.1 Xfce an Mate or Linux Lite 3.4 (and others). Nemo File Manager. It is a lightweight, simple file manager, but comes with all the necessary features for your file management needs.
Coffee With Salt And Cinnamon, Tiger Brands History, Quantum Bands Review, Pressure Canning Salsa Without Vinegar, How To Clean Samsung Oven Partition, A Rules-based Monetary Policy, Ge Smart Dispense Washer Problems,