It's possible to achieve other matches by varying such items as efficiency, voltage, etc. A gearmotor is an electrical motor that has some type of gear system on the output of the motor, the gear system is called a gear reducer or gearbox. 1/50 115 0.90 3300 Sleeve CCWSE RFB391, A088 UE94456, 7021-6759 Detailed information on the use of cookies on this website is provided in our Privacy Policy. At Galco, we know about weg motors and can answer any questions you have. WEG 1 HP, General Purpose Motor, 3-Phase, 875 Nameplate RPM, 230/460 Voltage, 182T Frame - 00109ET3E182T-W22 $887.86 Dayton 1/3 HP Belt Drive Motor, Split-Phase, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115 Voltage, Frame 48 - 6K778 03036es3e286jp jpm4108t 03036et3e286t em4108t 03036op3e284ts m2534t 03036sp3e286ts cp4108t-4 04009es3e365t m4348t 04012ep3e364t m4308t 04012ep3eib364t idm4308t 04012ep3evd364t zdm4308t 04012et3e364t em4308t 04018ep3e324tc cm4110t 04018ep3eib324t idm4110t 04018ep3evd324t zdm4110t 04018ep3h324t m4110t-5 … Replacement Motor Cross Reference Square Flange - Standard Efficient - Total Horsepower Rated 5.5 Diameter Catalog Number 56 Catalog Number THP Voltage Regal Beloit (Formerly A.O. Below you will find links to several WEG Tools and Software downloads. RPM Shaft Rotation Replaces R125 SS212S T.E. Click here to download an blank file to upload. We have submitted your information to your company's administrator for review and approval. 2020-09-09. electric motor cross reference manual-5. WEG Electric Corp. is located in Duluth, GA and has a number of distribution centers including one right here in … Size Head Ring Ring Bore Code Notes Pump Nameplate Data Mfg. HP Volts Amps. Smith) Regal Beloit (Formerly A.O. At HVAC Brain, we stock replacement AO Smith electrical motors for fan motors, blower motors, pump motors and a dozen other applications. A.O.Smith. ... Cross Reference Warranty Customer Experience Available Models Stock Motors Stock Motor Offerings Spreadsheet for Harmonic Estimation Login Shopping Cart (0) Order Status. file_download. BOX 2400 FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS 72902-2400 U.S.A. NEMA C-Face BA Dimensions 143-5TC 2-3/4 182-4TC 3-1/2 eMotors Direct has motors for any function, and distributes from some of the best and most trusted brands in the industry. Grainger's got your back. Find out Complete WEG Catalog at dealers electric motor. Do you need other materials? Success has always been a part of the WEG Motors history, which is why we at Manufacturers Distributor, Inc. are proud to be an authorized distributor of WEG Electric Motors. The product range includes C-Frame, 3.3", and ECM smart motors integrated with the blower unit. Smith) WEG (Formerly Bluffton) ASQ065 - 0.65 230/115 HSQ065 SQ1032 / USQ1052 B856 - Looking for WEG Air Compressor Motor, 7 1/2 HP, Capacitor-Start/Run, Nameplate RPM 1,760, Voltage 208-230V AC (13L303)? 36 weg catalog no. LaVergne, TN 37086 PH: 866-887-5216 FAX: 800-468-2062 centuryelectricmotor.com While this cross-reference tool is designed to locate and compare products that appear to be equivalent in their functional use, crosses between different manufacturers’ products may not be an exact match and cross-referenced products, even if apparently similar, may not be interchangeable for all purposes. Refrigeration. View Demo A.O.Smith. They are made in South America somewhere IIRC, probably Brazil. Shop tools, electrical transformers, motors, phase converters, wire and cable, motors, and more. Frame L449T is not included in this chart. Commercial. They are generally used to reduce speed in a series of gears which creates more torque. US Motor Works, LLC and its employees are committed to providing an extensive line of consistent High Quality Products and the finest Customer Service and Satisfaction, through our commitment to the continual improvement of our Quality Management System of ISO 9001:2015. Our motor is a totally enclosed design with an external cooling fan that circulates air over the outside of the motor. Soft Starter Sizing Software WEG – SDW. NEMA Motor Dimensions - Reference Chart * a ft e r l e t t e r i n d i c a t e s t h e n u m b e r i s a n app r o x i m a te v a l ue . Motors. Our range of gearmotors includes parallel and right angle shaft options as well as inverter rated and wash down models. Exceptional warranty covering all water-related failures. also search weg motor cross in your smartphone app store. Price $808.00. GE Industrial Solutions to ABB contactor cross-reference including Surion, C2000, Overloads, Manual Motor Starters, Efficor. Maintenance; Electric Motor Search. Learn about our solutions with electrical machinery, automation and energy systems for industry and find out how our business are interconnected to improve your business. High performance and continuous productivity for Pulp & Paper. Do you intend to increase productivity and reduce the operating cost of mining? Why We Test For Shaft Voltage (And You Should, Too!) Search motors across all brands on one platform. T h e s e d i m en s i o n s a r e s p e c i f i c t o e a c h m anu f a c t u r e r. NEMA Shaft (U) K ey R ) Dim n S 3/8 1/2 5/8 7/8 1-1/8 1-3/8 1-5/8 1-7/8 2 … Weg Electric - Electric Motor Repair Parts EIS offers a complete line of all internal parts and assemblies needed to build and repair AC and DC electric motors and drives, sub-fractional horsepower motors and gearmotors and mechanical gear drives. The manufacturer listings are alphabetical, refer to pages 7 - 13. Motors are electrical devices that convert electrical energy into mechanical energy. 1/8HP Weg Single Phase Motors 1/6HP Weg Single Phase Motors 1/4HP Weg Single Phase Motors ... OEM Motor Cross Reference L-Z; OEM Motor Cross Reference A-L; How to choose a VFD - Five Things to Know; Sleuth the Tooth - Gear Inspection ABCs; Categories. Cross-Reference Key L = Leeson W = WEG B = Baldor C = Century G = Grainger 16-8400-01 *Catalog numbers for all competitor products in cross-reference column and key are listed in back Cross Reference section. Motor dimensions - Rolling Bearings and Vertical Normal Thrust Frames HGF 450 to 630 (NEMA 7006/10 to 9606/10) Standard Frame 2 Poles 4 Poles IEC 450 2655 2765 Noise supressor dimensions (L) NEMA 8006/10 104.585" 110.641" Flange, fan cover with noise supressor and … Innovative, efficient, and cost-effective, WEG motors are designed to meet your needs – whether you need a fire pump motor or a cooling tower duty motor. Guideline. Full solutions in each step of the process for the Sugar & Ethanol sector. HVAC. 0,45 MB. NEMA Motor Dimensions - Reference Chart * a ft e r l e t t e r i n d i c a t e s t h e n u m b e r i s a n app r o x i m a te v a l ue . weg electric motor cross reference guide. Guideline. i-fix-compressors app for smart phones. WEG Motors with Bearing Protection Kits™ April 28, 2020. Cross-Reference Key L = Leeson W = WEG B = Baldor C = Century G = Grainger 16-8400-01 *Catalog numbers for all competitor products in cross-reference column and key are listed in back Cross Reference section. ID ... Cross reference between PSTX, PSE and PSRC and Accessories. PUMP MANUFACTURERS’ CROSS-REFERENCE U.S. Seal Mfg. 06 Universal Electric Motors Flue Exhaust Blowers Dornback Stock # Type HP Volts Amps. The Complete Cross Reference for Mechanical Face Seal Replacement How To Use This Catalogue ♦ Locate the manufacturer of the equipment. Grainger's got your back. Motor Control Centers Motor Starters Panelboards Pendant and Control Stations Power Monitoring & Control Power Quality Improvement Process Control & Safety Push Buttons, Switches, Pilot Lights and Joysticks Relays – Interface, Control and Measurement Safety Switches & Disconnect Switches Surge Protection and Power Conditioning Alltemp is Canada’s leading distributor of HVAC/R components, well known for its Rotom brand of motors, Alltemp’s product offering also includes electrical components, refrigerants, service tools, compressors, and many other service and installation products making the company a single source of quality products for its customers. ESR Motor Systems www.esrmotors.com ESR Motor Systems, LLC • 648 E White St, Rock Hill, SC 29730 Phone: (800) 868-3770 • FAX: (803) 324-3259 NEMA – QUICK REFERENCE CHART To search a larger number of products at one time, you can upload a CSV file here. Users must always check dimensional drawings, data sheets and performance curves before making a final product selection. Do you need efficiency and productivity in every harvest? Motor Control Centers Motor Starters Panelboards Pendant and Control Stations Power Monitoring & Control Power Quality Improvement Process Control & Safety Push Buttons, Switches, Pilot Lights and Joysticks Relays – Interface, Control and Measurement Safety Switches & Disconnect Switches Surge Protection and Power Conditioning CAD Library - Switch and Control Gear (2D / 3D Drawings) CAD Library – Electric Motors (2D / 3D Drawings) Switch and Control Gear WEG Cross Reference. The Fasco ® brand has a 100 year history as an industry innovator that produces cutting edge technology to solve problems, save energy, and reduce downtime. Capacitor Start Belted Fan & Blower Motor Split Phase Belted Fan & Blower Motors … Electrical - Electrical units, amps and electrical wiring, wire gauge and AWG, electrical formulas and motors; Related Documents . Variable Frequency Drives. At HVAC Brain, we stock replacement AO Smith electrical motors for fan motors, blower motors, pump motors and a dozen other applications. Select at least one list to add to your products. WEG, the largest industrial electric motor manufacturer in the Americas is pleased to offer its customers our brand new e-Technical Catalog.
Best Area To Farm Silk Cloth Wow, Fender Kurt Cobain Mustang Sonic Blue, Blue Buffalo Wilderness Puppy, Neovim Vs Vscode, Athlete Weight Loss Meal Plan, Slash Les Paul Epiphone, Slimming World Colcannon, Tiling Courses Online, Quotes For Girls, Apa 7th Edition Powerpoint Format, Weather In Portugal In September 2020,